Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

For Identities and Gamer Cards in user profiles

Local time
Tomorrow, 13:49
There are newer social sites, game sites, streaming sites and video sites out there. I was wondering if there are any plans to add: GOG.com (Gamer Card), Vid.me (video), Mixer.com (Streaming), Player.me (SnS for gamers) Instagram (video and picture sharing)? There are certainly other sites out there, but those are the ones I'm using more of at the moment.

Last edited:

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:49
I'll hopefully be adding them today. I should be getting off a tad bit early from work so I'll be able to hopefully get all of these added :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1496332134,1496322059][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: I've successfully added Player.Me to the list. However, I'm having some troubles getting the images to show up. I'll continue to add the other resources but don't expect images to show up until later once I figure out how to get them to show up X/
[DOUBLEPOST=1496350260][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, so we now have Player.Me, Battle.net (We had to redo it, so you entered it prior you have to re-enter it again), as well as Beam.Pro(Mixer.com)

Local time
Cool. I update my info with new stuff you added. Thanks.

Do you have plans to add vid.me or instagram?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Cool. I update my info with new stuff you added. Thanks.

Do you have plans to add vid.me or instagram?
Both, as well as some others. Such as G2A, I'll also be updating all other pre-existing ones that don't show up on your profile such as twitter, facebook, etc. and I'm open to suggestions.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 16:49
Both, as well as some others. Such as G2A, I'll also be updating all other pre-existing ones that don't show up on your profile such as twitter, facebook, etc. and I'm open to suggestions.
Uplay, Discord, Reddit, Soundcloud, tumblr, patreon, behance, deviantart, kitsu, raptr, curse, github, eslgaming, mobcrush, majorleague gaming, rockstar

Those are a few that people may have or use, I know I have an account to every one of those xD

Local time
Uplay, Discord, Reddit, Soundcloud, tumblr, patreon, behance, deviantart, kitsu, raptr, curse, github, eslgaming, mobcrush, majorleague gaming, rockstar

Those are a few that people may have or use, I know I have an account to every one of those xD
If i'm not mistaken, Curse is now Twitch.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
If i'm not mistaken, Curse is now Twitch.
Curse is still it's own thing, they've just partnered. Although it does look like Twitch is trying to take over Curse entirely so that is kind of sad. Twitch is trying to monopolize, and I don't like it.

Local time
Curse is still it's own thing, they've just partnered. Although it does look like Twitch is trying to take over Curse entirely so that is kind of sad. Twitch is trying to monopolize, and I don't like it.
From what I can find, Amazon owned Curse since 2016. I don't think they are their own company anymore. Amazon, Google, Apple and Microsoft are all aggressively trying to own everything while suing each other if one of them gets the upperhand.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
From what I can find, Amazon owned Curse since 2016. I don't think they are their own company anymore. Amazon, Google, Apple and Microsoft are all aggressively trying to own everything while suing each other if one of them gets the upperhand.
That does seem to be the case.
Amazon owns Curse and Twitch
Microsoft owns Skype and Mixer
Sony, Nintendo and Google apparently don't give two fucks. lol

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
More additions to this include:

Discord
Reddit
Videome
Made Youtube show up on your profile as a button.
Made Skype show up on your profile as a button.
Made Facebook show up on your profile as a button.
Made Twitter show up on your profile as a button.

Next on the list:

G2A
Nintendo
Curse
Soundcloud
tumblr
patreon
behance
deviantart
kitsu
raptr
curse
github
eslgaming
mobcrush
majorleague gaming
rockstar
instagram
Snapchat

More suggestions? Comment below.

Local time
More additions to this include:

Discord
Reddit
Videome
Made Youtube show up on your profile as a button.
Made Skype show up on your profile as a button.
Made Facebook show up on your profile as a button.
Made Twitter show up on your profile as a button.

Next on the list:

G2A
Nintendo
Curse
Soundcloud
tumblr
patreon
behance
deviantart
kitsu
raptr
curse
github
eslgaming
mobcrush
majorleague gaming
rockstar
instagram
Snapchat

More suggestions? Comment below.
It's vid.me , Video.me goes to godaddy's youtube channel. XDXDXD

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: