Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

[Forum Game] Game Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 03:52
Type your favorite quote from a videogame in the comments and see if others can guess what it's from.
Looking it up is cheating, please refrain from cheating. It only makes the game pointless!

I'll start!

"Often when we guess at others' motives, we reveal only our own."

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
I haven't heard this anywhere so you'll have to give me some hint.

My quote:
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."
Hint: Mara Sov, The Reef

Your quote is from Assassin's Creed.

Is it civ V?

"All who oppose me, beware."
Nope, not Civ V.

And your quote sounds like something Diablo would say, or was it the Reaper dude? I forget his name, but anyway it's from Diablo right?

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 17:22
I can't guess yours @Elocrypt
Here's my tough one :
Alone is best but sometimes you need mates. Worse comes to worst, you can always eat 'em.

It's not a dialogue but a response from a hero.
Hint :
It is from a MOBA.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 05:52
And your quote sounds like something Diablo would say, or was it the Reaper dude? I forget his name, but anyway it's from Diablo right?
It was in fact from Diablo 2 LoD. The Necromancer says it :)

Sounds like something from League of Legends
awhhhh you forgot a quote DX

"Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?"

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
It was in fact from Diablo 2 LoD. The Necromancer says it :)

awhhhh you forgot a quote DX

"Well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. Does that explain it?"
That is definately a quote by Lux from League of Legends! lol

And know one has figure out my first quote, so I haven't posted another yet. Should I post a new one?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 05:52
That is definately a quote by Lux from League of Legends! lol

And know one has figure out my first quote, so I haven't posted another yet. Should I post a new one?
ooh yeah, too easy I guess XD
And I thought someone already guessed it my bad. Can we get a hint? Honestly, I figured it was Civ 5 because that was your latest steam played game XD (Hope that's not cheating)

"As along as you depend upon the Dark Sword, you cannot defeat true evil. Moreover, you might be consumed with its evil at any time."

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
ooh yeah, too easy I guess XD
And I thought someone already guessed it my bad. Can we get a hint? Honestly, I figured it was Civ 5 because that was your latest steam played game XD (Hope that's not cheating)
I figured that's why you guessed that game, and I did provide a hint. I will repeat it and try to make it more revealing.

Hint: Mara Sov, from The Reef (location)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: