Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Forum GameNight #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:15
GameNight-2.png

GameNight was such a huge success that I'm going to attempt to have a GameNight at least once a month, more if I'm available. With this being said I'm proud to announce GameNight #2. We will be hosting it earlier in the day in hopes that it will allow people in other regions to be able to participate in this event.

Below is the date in which the event will start.

April 15th, 2017 (Saturday) at 1500 (3pm CST)

The games that will be played are the following: Town of Salem, Brawlhalla, and The Online Board Game.

All games during game night are free to play games, and any suggestions prior will be discussed. If we have 5 people and or 10 people exactly and everyone wishes too we can also play League of Legends.

What does Gamenight do? Gamenight brings comradery to the community. It allows us the ability to play with one another, talk, joke, and have fun. We will also be giving away loads of games. Last GameNight we gave out over $100 worth of games to the community, and this night our goal will be higher! We want the opportunity to interact with the community on a more personal note, as well as build relationships with every member. GameNight is here to do all of that and more.

If you'd like to join please let us know below. Keep in mind that all users will be required to be in our Discord Server in order to win prizes.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/yEREcaS

View what time CST will be in your area here - https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20170325T010000&p1=4994

Last edited:

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 08:15
Everyone, I have changed the date of this from April 8th to April 15th. I hope this doesn't effect anyone, however I would not be able to host the gamenight if it was on the 8th.

Local time
Today, 06:15
I am hoping to join but I can't give a yes or no answer until I see my work schedule for that week. And I love League of Legends so I am down for that! I also just now downloaded Brawlhalla so I think I am set for the game night if I can join it :D!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: