Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Fresh Start or Nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:20
Hello guys, some of you might argue and debate this out and all but anyway.
So, I'm thinking of taking my "BoundlessEditinQ" Channel down, for reasons being:
1) People Dislike Botting Me
2) Cannot Change UserName + Link
3) Adobe After Effects have completely stopped working and I cannot work without it

^
My Aim/Goal was to reach 100 Subscribers and right now? I'm at 81 Subscribers.
I still get views, comments, likes and such but I'm getting dislike botted and it doesn't look good.
Shall I keep going with these people dislike botting me for reasons I don't know?

If it's a no then I have already created a new channel.

A Fresh Start.
Name: SwiftStudios
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-ZAr12dP6NraBh1cHtk-gw

Here's a sneak peak:
Here's a Revamp [Banner, Header & Icon]:
Revamps Rebranding Previews.jpg
^
Made in: Cinema 4D & Photoshop CS6 + Photoshop CC
Approx: 8 - 12 Hours

Last edited:

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 21:20
Welllllll, I think you should have kept going on your old channel, I mean, it does suck to be bot disliked and I'm sorry that was happening to you, but if you liked the channel then you should've kept at it.
But it seems like you wanted a new name unrelated to the previous, and you've already made a new channel, so there's really little to say in regards to your question. XD

I think if you like it you should keep at it regardless of in which channel you do it and the people randomly disliking. :)

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 13:20
My Aim/Goal was to reach 100 Subscribers and right now? I'm at 81 Subscribers.
I still get views, comments, likes and such but I'm getting dislike botted and it doesn't look good.
Shall I keep going with these people dislike botting me for reasons I don't know?
If it were me, I wouldn't stop. I would just ignore the likes/dislikes and focus on the comments.
It took me ages to get to 100 subscribers on my channel, and I wouldn't give up if I was only short by 20.

The funny thing is, by the time I passed 100 subs, I stopped caring about the channel. I think I ended it and took down the videos when I had like 108.

Local time
Today, 16:20
You are always going to have haters. Sad to say but some people just don't have anything else to do with their time. Push through. Embrace the subscribers that do like you instead of the ones who do not.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:20
You make a new account and the people who spam dislike will have the satisfaction of winning. You will get dislikes, people may spam it, etc. But it doesn't really matter, unless you're making something for downloads people don't look at dislikes. The only time I look at dislikes is if I'm looking up a tutorial, or a download. This way I know if the tutorial will work quickly, or if the download is fake/virused. Of course I then read the comments as well. If you're just making videos it doesn't matter man! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: