Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Funny Gaming Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 15:54
A long time ago, I used to be a YouTuber... it got me nowhere. No one ever bothered watching me and I realized that I make horrible commentary. So today, I shall show you all my highlight video from a while back with my commentary and all of its crappiness! XD

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:54
I still do youtube, for fun. Judging that the youtube system works using an increasing curve system IE, the more views you have, the more you will get. It's really gonna take getting a solid subscriber base before your channel starts to actually grow for real.
Enabling youtubes ads (aka monotinizing your vidoes) will also make youtube prioritize your videos above others because youtube earns more money that way.

This videos really is a mish mash of random stuff >.<

Local time
Today, 23:54
I think a funny moment in gaming for me would have to be in skyrim just the first time getting hit by a giants club, turning the dovahkin into a nasa space program participant XD

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
I think a funny moment in gaming for me would have to be in skyrim just the first time getting hit by a giants club, turning the dovahkin into a nasa space program participant XD
Ohhh I remember a funny moment with that. The first time I fought one, I decided to press the key that transforms me into a werewolf and save. However the tf takes too long and when I finish and howl, I go to the moon. However the funnier thing is, it's looped. The darn save I made caused me to die over and over and over again. At one point, I just used cheats to get out of that loop. XD

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Hahaha, good times. Also when Skyrim was being demoed on the stage, the guy that was demoing it asked the audience what to do with a mammoth that came in his way when he was going to go around, someone said to light it on fire... and so was the first launch of the SSLP (Skyrim Space Launch Program)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: