• No... I don't see the point...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
As many of you know we're currently working on a minecraft server for the members to play (You can play currently right now but it's not 100% done). I also found out how to make an Agar.io server. This brings me to my question.

*NOTE: I'm not taking any requests, just seeing how the community feels about this*

Do you all want us to start making some GH Game Servers? Now, as of now the Agar.io will be hosted on my computer, so it'll be down most days unless we're doing forum game night, as well as most other servers we use at the time. The minecraft server on the other hand will be a 24/7 server. Do you all want us to start expanding in the future and making game servers for some games so we all can play together, etc. in the future? Or do you see it not being worth it?

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
I'm not too much into multiplayer, but I voted for 'sure, as long as it's free games', since that makes it more approachable to all forum members (well, free, or something mass given away for free that the majority will surely, probably, maybe have). At least imho that's best for still growing forum. After all, it'll already be hard enough to make a date and time that catches enough people world-wide to play together?

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I'm not too much into multiplayer, but I voted for 'sure, as long as it's free games', since that makes it more approachable to all forum members (well, free, or something mass given away for free that the majority will surely, probably, maybe have). At least imho that's best for still growing forum. After all, it'll already be hard enough to make a date and time that catches enough people world-wide to play together?
That's true. That's why I'm shooting for an Agar.io server. It's an oddly extremely addicting free browser game lol. If you haven't played it check it out http://www.agar.io (No registration needed either!)

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
That's true. That's why I'm shooting for an Agar.io server. It's an oddly extremely addicting free browser game lol. If you haven't played it check it out http://www.agar.io (No registration needed either!)
Ah yes, I played it for a while. It was fun, but I wasn't particularly interested beyond like... an hour. <.< lol I can imagine it would be a bit more fun on a privateish server with a time limit, though. :p
(Also, what is with the fireworks? XD)

keirzilla

MERMAID
This isn't technically a "server" BUT when everyone does finally check out Trove and if people enjoy playing it...we should make a Game Handout Club on there. Kinda like a guild but it's called something much cuter.