Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

GH Servers coming soon!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:45
With the success of our Discord channel, we're planning on branching out and adding more servers for games. The first game on our list is Minecraft. We've been hard at work all last week and we still have about another week or two left until we go live. However, I feel it'd be good to get y'alls opinion on us opening up some servers for games and everything for gamehandout. Our plan is to expand our currency outside of just getting free games, as well as gives you other alternatives to getting money for free games. With our minecraft server we will have a currency that you can withdraw for GH$ if you wish, as well as spend GH$ on in-game items such as your own town, a shop to buy/sell things to people, etc.

Below are some pictures of the map thus far. Keep in mind we're still working on everything.

2017-03-25_15.15.43.png
2017-03-25_16.16.18.png

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:45
With the success of our Discord channel, we're planning on branching out and adding more servers for games. The first game on our list is Minecraft. We've been hard at work all last week and we still have about another week or two left until we go live. However, I feel it'd be good to get y'alls opinion on us opening up some servers for games and everything for gamehandout. Our plan is to expand our currency outside of just getting free games, as well as gives you other alternatives to getting money for free games. With our minecraft server we will have a currency that you can withdraw for GH$ if you wish, as well as spend GH$ on in-game items such as your own town, a shop to buy/sell things to people, etc.

Below are some pictures of the map thus far. Keep in mind we're still working on everything.

View attachment 757 View attachment 758
Looks cool man. What will be in the server? Minigames? Survival?

Local time
Today, 16:45
Looks neat but sadly I do not play mine craft D:! Not sure what other servers for games you guys can come up with but if it is something that I can play or interested in joining I will be there asap :D! But I would love to hear about how the minecraft server goes and see how people are enjoying it!

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Same, don't like Minecraft but with a awesome community like this I will definitly play Minecraft again
It's not that I don't like it, but I played it so much with my boyfriend for a while that I am just so burnt out on it and I want to get back into it but everytime I try to play now I just get bored so quick. Lol.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Looks cool man. What will be in the server? Minigames? Survival?
Faction rpg survival (if that makes since) it's hard to explain as I'm on my phone and in the field. I'll post a better update on what it is when I get home unless @~Dev wants to do it for me

cajko

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:45
It's not that I don't like it, but I played it so much with my boyfriend for a while that I am just so burnt out on it and I want to get back into it but everytime I try to play now I just get bored so quick. Lol.
Sounds to me that you had your fill of minecraft

~Dev

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:45
Faction rpg survival (if that makes since) it's hard to explain as I'm on my phone and in the field. I'll post a better update on what it is when I get home unless @~Dev wants to do it for me
Yes, i certainly can do an update.

Gamehandout's Minecraft server will definitely be along the lines of Faction survival. it is still undecided on what we will do for certain, but commands such as /spawn will be disabled with the current desire is to keep it so that Teleports are not possible, or have a drawback in the very least in attempt to make it somewhat realistic. There will most likely be other plugins to add to the survival aspect of the server, but yet again not fully decided.

the configuration of the plugins are still underway (and might be for a while) due to losing what little free time i have as Finals draw near for my courses, Though we do plan to have it complete and fully operational by... the 22nd the latest (meaning it could be ready beforehand and most likely will be)

if anyone has suggestions or requests for plugins feel free to notify me and i'll take a gander.

@GewoonRobbie I Suggest ensuring your java is fully up to date. if that doesn't fix the problem i can take a deeper look for you if you wish.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: