GNU/Linux thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I wonder are people on this forum use GNU/Linux as their OS.
If so, which distros do you use ?
I wonder is there someone as near as enthusiastic as me when it comes to GNU/Linux topic.
I used Ubuntu, Fedora and elementaryOS, but I like my Arch installation the best.
If anyone uses it, I wonder about your desktop environment choice, your window manager etc.

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
I'm sadly not currently using linux, too many games running on Windows and i'm not sure the nvidia dedicated drivers have an install for linux.

it makes me a bit sad that linux is not a more game dominant OS, i prefer Ubuntu or something ahead of this crappy windows 10

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
@therealattacka It's the vicious circle. It doesn't have games because it doesn't have large userbase, it doesn't have large userbase because it doesn't get much games :D
I dual boot Linux and Windows 10, but I rarely use Windows 10, only for Skyrim and Oblivion, I'd say.
Linus Torvalds (creator of Linux) himself said "Fuck you, Nvidia"
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us