Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Greetings and Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 02:22
Greetings and Salutations, people of Game Handout! I am SippyCup, a streamer on Twitch. I play a wide variety of games, including everything from retro Point & Click to new(ish) AAA titles and fabulous indies.

I am also a founding member of the Talking Boxes Community. We run a discord server full of great folk and talk gaming, art, life events, and whatever kind of stuff pops to mind. There's an invite banner on my Twitch, as one of the panels, if you wanna join up.

If you feel do inclined, check out my channel at go.twitch.tv/sippycupgames or Twitter @SippyCupGames

Found out about this site via Player.me...where I am also SippyCupGames

Look forward to meeting all you fine folk, and I raise my glass to YOU!.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:22
Hello and welcome to the community Sippy! I'm glad to see you've joined and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need any help don't hesitate to let me know.

What is your favorite game at the moment?

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 08:22
Hey, welcome on Gamehandout, Nice to meet you!
Cool profile picture and I'' be checking out your discord.

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 01:22
Hey, welcome! Thanks so much for giving it a chance here. It's slow at times, but great rewards if you are actually active and great community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: