Guess the profession

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
This is simple, guess the user above you's profession he/she is either in, or wishes to be in.

For example, after this post if @sage guesses that I am a professional banana eater, I'd tell him that he was wrong (or is he DX ). The next person would then guess what sage is/wants to be as a profession.

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
Damn I thought nobody was going to follow my idea of this game so I already revealed mine somewhere.
I'd guess Katrina would be doing some kind of designing or similar category.

Elocrypt

God of Gaming
Damn I thought nobody was going to follow my idea of this game so I already revealed mine somewhere.
I'd guess Katrina would be doing some kind of designing or similar category.
I'm not sure where to look for hints, maybe your profession would be some kind of artist or community manager? haha

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
I'm not sure where to look for hints, maybe your profession would be some kind of artist or community manager? haha
Haha not even close :p. You might be student going for some kind of engineering ?

Raygen

God of Gaming
he was doing Jury duty cause he had to. he is a Freelance Artist. Although, he could tell you about his experience as a Juror.

So what i won,lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us