Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Guess the profession

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 06:13
This is simple, guess the user above you's profession he/she is either in, or wishes to be in.

For example, after this post if @sage guesses that I am a professional banana eater, I'd tell him that he was wrong (or is he DX ). The next person would then guess what sage is/wants to be as a profession.

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 17:43
Damn I thought nobody was going to follow my idea of this game so I already revealed mine somewhere.
I'd guess Katrina would be doing some kind of designing or similar category.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 04:13
Damn I thought nobody was going to follow my idea of this game so I already revealed mine somewhere.
I'd guess Katrina would be doing some kind of designing or similar category.
I'm not sure where to look for hints, maybe your profession would be some kind of artist or community manager? haha

Raygen

Dedicated Gamer
Local time
Today, 15:13
he was doing Jury duty cause he had to. he is a Freelance Artist. Although, he could tell you about his experience as a Juror.

So what i won,lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: