Guess the users age who posts before you!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Ima assume you were talking about yourself on this one so Id say 24

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Shouldn't we keep our age a secret until someone guesses it? DX

First one to guess mine get's a free game (IMP Tier) on the house

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
You're 22? :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1495397170,1495397144][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait where did I mention my age?
In the 4th post. You said 18 due to being broke # college. Plus there is no point of this game. You can know age by clicking on profile picture. This game is flawed. Instead let's guess which profession we would like to go into or are into. You wont find that anywhere.
[DOUBLEPOST=1495422592][/DOUBLEPOST]So If everyone agrees with guessing profession then let's not start another thread but continue in this thread. We can agree upon rules that no one has to reveal his/her profession until everyone playing has guessed and he/she can give one hint if answers are no where close.

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
In the 4th post. You said 18 due to being broke # college. Plus there is no point of this game. You can know age by clicking on profile picture. This game is flawed. Instead let's guess which profession we would like to go into or are into. You wont find that anywhere.
[DOUBLEPOST=1495422592][/DOUBLEPOST]So If everyone agrees with guessing profession then let's not start another thread but continue in this thread. We can agree upon rules that no one has to reveal his/her profession until everyone playing has guessed and he/she can give one hint if answers are no where close.
Wtf I was talking about cajko's empty wallet, "being broke from college"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us