Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Guess the users age who posts before you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 06:36
Shouldn't we keep our age a secret until someone guesses it? DX

First one to guess mine get's a free game (IMP Tier) on the house

MaestroC96

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 18:06
You're 22? :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1495397170,1495397144][/DOUBLEPOST]
wait where did I mention my age?
In the 4th post. You said 18 due to being broke # college. Plus there is no point of this game. You can know age by clicking on profile picture. This game is flawed. Instead let's guess which profession we would like to go into or are into. You wont find that anywhere.
[DOUBLEPOST=1495422592][/DOUBLEPOST]So If everyone agrees with guessing profession then let's not start another thread but continue in this thread. We can agree upon rules that no one has to reveal his/her profession until everyone playing has guessed and he/she can give one hint if answers are no where close.

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 13:36
In the 4th post. You said 18 due to being broke # college. Plus there is no point of this game. You can know age by clicking on profile picture. This game is flawed. Instead let's guess which profession we would like to go into or are into. You wont find that anywhere.
[DOUBLEPOST=1495422592][/DOUBLEPOST]So If everyone agrees with guessing profession then let's not start another thread but continue in this thread. We can agree upon rules that no one has to reveal his/her profession until everyone playing has guessed and he/she can give one hint if answers are no where close.
Wtf I was talking about cajko's empty wallet, "being broke from college"

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: