Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Trade [H] Assasain's Creed Syndicate or Rainbox Six Tom Clancy [W] Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 16:45
Just an FYI, the games I mentioned above are coming from an Nvidia promo I got when I bought my GTX 970. So it will come in the form of a key most likely...

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:45
Oh yesh the GTX970 offer, my friend got that when he bought his two GTX 970's, except he got other game offers back then.

Why not just grab the games for yourself? well.... maybe you dont want either of them , i know i dont

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Blood of old haha :cool: BTW why do you want to trade them
Oh yesh the GTX970 offer, my friend got that when he bought his two GTX 970's, except he got other game offers back then.

Why not just grab the games for yourself? well.... maybe you dont want either of them , i know i dont
Honestly, I really don't care for either. Maaaybe Assassin's Creed Syndicate, but even then I wouldn't go nuts over it. I'd definitely use the offer though if it had Fallout 4 XD
(But I won't accept an offer about Fallout 4 btw, because I already am gonna buy it with my four Gamestop Giftcards XP)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
I have a GOG key for Massive Chalice, and steam gifts for Deus Ex, Binding of Isaac, and Electronica Super Joy if you are interested in any of that. Honestly though you could probly get about 30-40$ out of that key if you are careful with online selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: