hallo

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.
not really all that good at introductions, soooooo, ill just say that ive never been on a forum before and i have no idea what to do on here other than what dev and xyphien tell me lol

Triblaze

God of Gaming
not really all that good at introductions, soooooo, ill just say that ive never been on a forum before and i have no idea what to do on here other than what dev and xyphien tell me lol
Welcome! Just hit the banner at the top to head to the home menu and then find a category you enjoy discussing and post away. You get money for posting you can spend in the shops (located just under the banner) or in the exchange forums (you can get there via the home page). Its quite simple really. Everyone is friendly and you will have a good time. Xyphien should be here momentarily XD He just hauled ass to renovate the entire shop.

Anyways, whats your favorite game?

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
Haha alright, Welcome to the forums :)
If you need help with anything, Contact me or Any other staff and we will provide support as much as we can :)

Forums are pretty simple, you discuss things you like, This forum is a bit different from other forums as we provide "GH Cash" when you post on the forums. You can save this up and then strike deals involving free games on steam or other services.

Hope you enjoy your stay :)

o lol thanks guys and all be sure to figure this out as i go along, plus dev and chaun have already told me about the currency. i also saw them working on shop, they put up about 3 things in roughly 7 mins, so i would say they're "hauling ass" alright. lol

Triblaze

God of Gaming
o lol thanks guys and all be sure to figure this out as i go along, plus dev and chaun have already told me about the currency. i also saw them working on shop, they put up about 3 things in roughly 7 mins, so i would say they're "hauling ass" alright. lol
Haha, well that was after they just redid all the scripts on the backend XD

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
lol Welcome to the shop! I hope you'll have a great time! Seems like you already have people guiding you, but like attacka said, if you need anything just ask. :)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Hello and welcome random person on the internet at whom I've never seen, talk too, or play league with almost on the daily. How are you, and welcome to the community random person! If you need any help, I'll already be screaming at you on skype so you won't need help XD

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Hello and welcome random person on the internet at whom I've never seen, talk too, or play league with almost on the daily. How are you, and welcome to the community random person! If you need any help, I'll already be screaming at you on skype so you won't need help XD
...I'm guess you know this person? lol :D

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
...I'm guess you know this person? lol :D
<.< :cool: >:D I've uhh.... never.... seen this person a day of my life! Nor have I ever played with him in any games, or skyped with him or anything. Pshhhhhhhh

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Hi innicentchild, welcome to GameHandout! :)
Now that everybody eles told everything I had in mind, I'll just wish you to enjoy your stay here :)
Oh, and be free to invite "a guiltysenior" here!

Hello there, child.
Welcome to the forum. I wouldn't stick around @Xyphien for too long, he smells funny.
yea i sadly found that out about a week after meeting him.... i could smell him from canada. and its sooooo great to know that theres so many friendlies on this forum :D

~Dev

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
hmmm. nope. never met you or seen you in my life, who are you again?

keirzilla

MERMAID
I usually click on "New Posts" and scroll through all of them and reply.
But WELCOME! :D
I hope you find your way around easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us