Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Halo 5 Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 05:16
Who here plays Halo 5? If so, are you apart of a spartan team, and/or what is your rank?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Yesterday, 23:16
I love Halo 5! I play it almost daily. I'm ranked Onyx in FFA, Diamond 3 in Slayer, almost diamond in Arena, and pretty much high plat, low diamond in everything else. I also own a spartan company called ArchGamers

Local time
Yesterday, 21:16
I used to play a lot. I'm not very good at it so I usually end up rage quitting :( I was awesome at Halo 3 so I think I always go into the newer Halos thinking I'll be just as good and then I get rekkkkkkked.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Yesterday, 23:16
I used to play a lot. I'm not very good at it so I usually end up rage quitting :( I was awesome at Halo 3 so I think I always go into the newer Halos thinking I'll be just as good and then I get rekkkkkkked.
Rofl! That's how I am, besides the fact that I go into the new halo's and end up being beastly at it XD I don't think we've played Halo 3 together DX You ever play with cody?

Local time
Yesterday, 21:16
Rofl! That's how I am, besides the fact that I go into the new halo's and end up being beastly at it XD I don't think we've played Halo 3 together DX You ever play with cody?
No..he's better than me lol. We hardly ever get Xbox Live and when we do have it, I never have time to get into an online game cause of bb.

Batman

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 05:16
I played allot of Halo One on PC and at schools PC. I havn't played the 5th game
You should give Halo 5 a chance then! It's brings back the old school feel (more or less) compared to all the recent games. I feel it's the best once since halo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: