Halo 5 Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

God of Gaming
Who here plays Halo 5? If so, are you apart of a spartan team, and/or what is your rank?

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I love Halo 5! I play it almost daily. I'm ranked Onyx in FFA, Diamond 3 in Slayer, almost diamond in Arena, and pretty much high plat, low diamond in everything else. I also own a spartan company called ArchGamers

keirzilla

MERMAID
I used to play a lot. I'm not very good at it so I usually end up rage quitting :( I was awesome at Halo 3 so I think I always go into the newer Halos thinking I'll be just as good and then I get rekkkkkkked.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I used to play a lot. I'm not very good at it so I usually end up rage quitting :( I was awesome at Halo 3 so I think I always go into the newer Halos thinking I'll be just as good and then I get rekkkkkkked.
Rofl! That's how I am, besides the fact that I go into the new halo's and end up being beastly at it XD I don't think we've played Halo 3 together DX You ever play with cody?

keirzilla

MERMAID
Rofl! That's how I am, besides the fact that I go into the new halo's and end up being beastly at it XD I don't think we've played Halo 3 together DX You ever play with cody?
No..he's better than me lol. We hardly ever get Xbox Live and when we do have it, I never have time to get into an online game cause of bb.

Batman

God of Gaming
I played allot of Halo One on PC and at schools PC. I havn't played the 5th game
You should give Halo 5 a chance then! It's brings back the old school feel (more or less) compared to all the recent games. I feel it's the best once since halo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.