Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Hello from a fan of indie games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 10:04
Hello you people. I happened to become a member of the site around 2 weeks or so ago, and even though it feels kind of empty here, i do hope it gets more lively and plenty with kind people ready to chat and have fun.

As the title of this post hints, my library mostly consists of indie games. Games like Stardew Valley, Starbound, Battleblock Theater, Streets of Rogue and Kindom New Lands are just some i'll be spending most of my time with. My budget for the past few years wouldnt allow me to enjoy a lot of the more expensive titles, Overwatch is probably the only expensive game i've had for a long time now and that was a gift. But low and behold, this led into the birth of a new direction into my gaming time, indie games. They, are, amazing! I try to grab a few when they go on sale, and I swear i've had more fun playing some of the titles i mentioned before than any other PC AAA title i ever tried. Fun that i've only came to live through Nintendo games in my youth. Yes, i'm also a Nintendo Fan, but not one of the closed minded one's, i recognise the company's flawed decisions, as well as the weaknesses of the Nintendo systems, i just think that games like Super Mario, Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, Smash, Mario Kart and others are one of their kind. I dont own a Switch yet, but i do hope 2018 will be a tad better than 2017 in many ways and allow me to get some stuff i want, as well as buy more gifts to my loved ones.

I'm currently studying to become a pastry chef and am also working as a pastry chef's helper at the same time.

On my free time, i also play the guitar and sing(self taught), i try to write a book, and watch a lot of movies.

Xmas is around the corner, fill your hearts with positivity, kindness, and lets prepare ourselves to make the new year a better place to be!

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 09:04
I hope aswell more people will join this site, and it's very nice, you stayed. There are many people who join, but never talk or aren't active.
You are a nice person to talk with!
I love Indies aswell, I started playing indies on the PS4, because of the online service, playstation plus. With playstation plus you'll recieve every month about 2 games, where many people were complaining about the games being mostly indies, I learned enjoying these games alot.
Now I'm playing mostly on PC with indies like: The Binding of Isaac, cuphead, hollow knight, supermeat boy, titan souls and recently bought enter the gungeon.
I love The Legend of Zelda, because I grew up with it, I sadly don't own a switch aswell and probably won't but the new Zelda and Mario looks amazing.

Local time
Today, 10:04
I hope aswell more people will join this site, and it's very nice, you stayed. There are many people who join, but never talk or aren't active.
You are a nice person to talk with!
I love Indies aswell, I started playing indies on the PS4, because of the online service, playstation plus. With playstation plus you'll recieve every month about 2 games, where many people were complaining about the games being mostly indies, I learned enjoying these games alot.
Now I'm playing mostly on PC with indies like: The Binding of Isaac, cuphead, hollow knight, supermeat boy, titan souls and recently bought enter the gungeon.
I love The Legend of Zelda, because I grew up with it, I sadly don't own a switch aswell and probably won't but the new Zelda and Mario looks amazing.
Oh man, Enter the Gungeon, i'd love to try that! It will probably be my next purchase. Nice that you have a PS4 too by the way, it has a lot of good rpgs i am interested in, and many things coming for it as well. Do you play it as much as the PC?

PS: i own Titan Souls and Super Meatboy too, nice games

PS #2: Talkin about Switch games, Splatoon is pretty amazing as well and i just had to mention this. I loved the first one on my Wii U, people should give it a chance, it's not as childish as it looks and does require a lot of skill. I'd insta buy it if i had a Switch.

Thanks for the response!

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 09:04
Oh man, Enter the Gungeon, i'd love to try that! It will probably be my next purchase. Nice that you have a PS4 too by the way, it has a lot of good rpgs i am interested in, and many things coming for it as well. Do you play it as much as the PC?

PS: i own Titan Souls and Super Meatboy too, nice games

PS #2: Talkin about Switch games, Splatoon is pretty amazing as well and i just had to mention this. I loved the first one on my Wii U, people should give it a chance, it's not as childish as it looks and does require a lot of skill. I'd insta buy it if i had a Switch.

Thanks for the response!
Well, I've played on PS4 alot but with the internet I now have it's unavaible to play online on PS4, so that sucks :/
PS4 has some awesome exclusives with Bloodborne as my favourite.

Splatoon is very fun, I played it on a friends Wii u, I didn't really liked the controls, but the game was nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: