Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Help guys TremorGames only one account per pc or ip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 15:50
Help guys this is some serious shit in fact so serious I've complained to the FBI but I don't trust them so I'm asking for help from you guys so I saw this site TremorGames but when I try to register it says this Only one account is allowed per PC and IP but I don't recall having an account here so I pressed forgot password I entered all my emails but it seems that I really didn't register here before so help guys.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 04:50
1. This is in the wrong section.
2. This isn't Tremor's support forums, I'm not sure any of us could help with this anyway since it seems to be a site error. Maybe try asking https://www.reddit.com/r/Tremorgames/ ?
3. If you're tried all possible combinations then it sounds like you didn't register after all. Try step 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: