Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Hey Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 00:30
Hows it goin name is Plagueraver I usually go by plague,

I've been gaming since the old NES days aka donky kong pong mario bro's etc and always enjoyed it.

Have a joint youtube chan with one of my best friends and we are now branded so pretty stoaked about that its called Plague and Zuki Gaming.

Recently picked up streaming and been having a blast with it especially when we get people from the twitch community in game with us.

I also suffer from PKD and soon instead of participating in the annual walk we will be streaming for the charity and giving away prizes to top donors check out my player me profile for more name is plagueraver on there as well.

Not sure what else to share other than ave fun and look forward to possibly gaming with ya'all

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 02:30
Hello and welcome to the community Plague! I'm glad you're here and hope to see you around. Out of all the games you've played, what is your all time favorite game?

Local time
Hello and welcome to the community Plague! I'm glad you're here and hope to see you around. Out of all the games you've played, what is your all time favorite game?
I have so many favorites I think a classic I keep going back to is TeamFortress 2 lately its been Dirtybomb and Brawlhalla lol and thankyou!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 02:30
I have so many favorites I think a classic I keep going back to is TeamFortress 2 lately its been Dirtybomb and Brawlhalla lol and thankyou!
Brawlhalla is really fun! I was ranked gold last season but haven't played it in a good minute DX

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Welcome to GH, fellow gamer!

PKD, blessings to you sir. Classic gamer ayy, did you ever own a Dreamcast? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: