Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
My name is Anthony in real life and I like playing with friends random games. (LoL,Dota,Payday,GTA,... and alot more)
I like eating... alot (i'm not fat lol) and I hate cheaters... (not pros but real cheaters) since they destroy the fun a game offers.
If you want to play together just add me on steam Logix78

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Welcome! Watch your step and the exit ban hammer is located in the blue box and the front of the forum! XD

But seriously, I hope you have fun.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Yush! Another LoL player <3 Hello, and welcome! I'm not a fan of hackers/cheaters either, but everyone has a different playstyle I guess. Welcome to the forums, and hope to see you around!

Micheal

God of Gaming
Hello Anthony! Welcome to GH.

I also love to pig out and keep eating for couple of hours =/

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Hi Anthony, welcome to GameHandout! :)
I also love eating, and the worst thing is I sometimes eat out of boredom :/ But the whole family envies me, because no matter how much I eat, I never get fat lol.
Anyways, I hope you'll like it here and if you will, then I'll be glad to see you around :)

keirzilla

MERMAID
Yush! Another LoL player <3 Hello, and welcome! I'm not a fan of hackers/cheaters either, but everyone has a different playstyle I guess. Welcome to the forums, and hope to see you around!
@Xyphien also forgot to mention that he loves to eat. EVERYTHING.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438625087,1438624983][/DOUBLEPOST]AND welcome! Playing games with friends is always fun!
Food is bae <3 and cheaters are lame </3

keirzilla

MERMAID
Haha, I Wish I could chug mountain dew and chips without worries ;(
Yeah, me too. Except in my case its an entire chocolate cake with ice cream in the middle and home made whipped cream on top <3 oh holy cow what I would do to be able to eat all of that.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Yeah, me too. Except in my case its an entire chocolate cake with ice cream in the middle and home made whipped cream on top <3 oh holy cow what I would do to be able to eat all of that.
Would you run a marathon the next day? That might just do it ;)

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
I dunno, cheating is kind of fun in board games. But you have to let at least one person know you're cheating.

Nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.