Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Hi mateys, this is the captain speaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 08:21
Yaharr mateys! I'm Monst3rCaptain but my friends call me Captain or Cap.
My "real" name is Robin and I am from Sweden.
I just joined the forum and looking around and got told to introduce myself here and im hoping I am doing it at the right place xD
I almost never post in forums so this is something new for me, but I always like to try and learn new things!

I am an affiliate streamer on Twitch, I am a "Variety Streamer" and trying to stream Dead by Daylight atleast 1 time each week to have some game that is always on the schedule.
I love to play and stream horror games so if you like to scream you should check out my channel and check the schedule wich game I am streaming this week!

Have a good one mateys!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:21
Hello and welcome @Monst3rCaptain sorry for the terribly late reply. I've been super busy lately with irl stuff. I'm glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing you around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: