hi, sorry for asking this.

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenBlade

God of Gaming
how can i get the steam groupie medal? ive joined the group already at steam. :z

Ayzee

God of Gaming
What steam groupie medal? Do you mean the Steam sign users have under their name & info ( in posts)? You can add your Steam name on Contact Details.
Better to ask this on the Help/FAQ topic

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
The steam groupie medal has to be notified to an admin (Xyphien, Sage).
Contact one of those saying you have joined the steam group, and they will be able to attach said medal to your account (I'm actually part of both the Steam, Skype, Youtube and Twitch) But i simply havent bothered to ask getting my medals.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
how can i get the steam groupie medal? ive joined the group already at steam. :z
if you joined the steam group, pm me directly with your steam name so I can look into it myself.

What steam groupie medal? Do you mean the Steam sign users have under their name & info ( in posts)? You can add your Steam name on Contact Details.
Better to ask this on the Help/FAQ topic
there's an actual steam group you can join, and if you do you get a medal for it :)

FrozenBlade

God of Gaming
The steam groupie medal has to be notified to an admin (Xyphien, Sage).
Contact one of those saying you have joined the steam group, and they will be able to attach said medal to your account (I'm actually part of both the Steam, Skype, Youtube and Twitch) But i simply havent bothered to ask getting my medals.
noted
[DOUBLEPOST=1438574616,1438574576][/DOUBLEPOST]
What attacka said, and don't forget to tell them who you are on steam, otherwise they won't know who to check for. ;)
okay mod
[DOUBLEPOST=1438574663][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you joined the steam group, pm me directly with your steam name so I can look into it myself.

there's an actual steam group you can join, and if you do you get a medal for it :)
might do it after this :p

Ayzee

God of Gaming
Ah, I joined after I found out from some recent researching ;) ; I joined all the social groups listed on the site actually, I will PM you what my accounts were when I feel like it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us