Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

hi, sorry for asking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayzee

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 11:27
What steam groupie medal? Do you mean the Steam sign users have under their name & info ( in posts)? You can add your Steam name on Contact Details.
Better to ask this on the Help/FAQ topic

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:27
The steam groupie medal has to be notified to an admin (Xyphien, Sage).
Contact one of those saying you have joined the steam group, and they will be able to attach said medal to your account (I'm actually part of both the Steam, Skype, Youtube and Twitch) But i simply havent bothered to ask getting my medals.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 21:27
What attacka said, and don't forget to tell them who you are on steam, otherwise they won't know who to check for. ;)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:27
how can i get the steam groupie medal? ive joined the group already at steam. :z
if you joined the steam group, pm me directly with your steam name so I can look into it myself.

What steam groupie medal? Do you mean the Steam sign users have under their name & info ( in posts)? You can add your Steam name on Contact Details.
Better to ask this on the Help/FAQ topic
there's an actual steam group you can join, and if you do you get a medal for it :)

FrozenBlade

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 08:27
The steam groupie medal has to be notified to an admin (Xyphien, Sage).
Contact one of those saying you have joined the steam group, and they will be able to attach said medal to your account (I'm actually part of both the Steam, Skype, Youtube and Twitch) But i simply havent bothered to ask getting my medals.
noted
[DOUBLEPOST=1438574616,1438574576][/DOUBLEPOST]
What attacka said, and don't forget to tell them who you are on steam, otherwise they won't know who to check for. ;)
okay mod
[DOUBLEPOST=1438574663][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you joined the steam group, pm me directly with your steam name so I can look into it myself.

there's an actual steam group you can join, and if you do you get a medal for it :)
might do it after this :p

Ayzee

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 11:27
Ah, I joined after I found out from some recent researching ;) ; I joined all the social groups listed on the site actually, I will PM you what my accounts were when I feel like it :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: