How about a chat system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
I think it would be awesome if you added a chat system like the other sites like fb. I know this site has the conversation thingy but don't you think it would be easier.

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
I personally don't like chat systems like FB. Just because I go on social a site doesn't mean I want to be constantly messaged by people who feel chatty when I don't (and chat systems like these tend to opt you online automatically and be annoying to get yourself as offline and STAY that way). XD

That said, it's just my opinion and it's ultimately Xyphien's choice on whether he can/wants to do that. :p

I rather like our current off-site chat though, also known as Discord Server. :*

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
lol Why would I kill you? I was just giving my opinion. XD Like I said, it's up to Xyphien. :) He might or might not like the idea. Who knows? Only @Xyphien . XD

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
As @CasualCastiel stated, we do have a skype group as well as discord. Plus, chatrooms tend to take away from posting on the forum as well, it makes the forum die down a lot. I was thinking about adding one, but it would only be for VIP and above. I do appreciate you taking the time to give use some feedback/ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.