How about a chat system?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Website
steamcommunity.com
I think it would be awesome if you added a chat system like the other sites like fb. I know this site has the conversation thingy but don't you think it would be easier.

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
I personally don't like chat systems like FB. Just because I go on social a site doesn't mean I want to be constantly messaged by people who feel chatty when I don't (and chat systems like these tend to opt you online automatically and be annoying to get yourself as offline and STAY that way). XD

That said, it's just my opinion and it's ultimately Xyphien's choice on whether he can/wants to do that. :p

I rather like our current off-site chat though, also known as Discord Server. :*

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
As @CasualCastiel stated, we do have a skype group as well as discord. Plus, chatrooms tend to take away from posting on the forum as well, it makes the forum die down a lot. I was thinking about adding one, but it would only be for VIP and above. I do appreciate you taking the time to give use some feedback/ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us