Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

How do I buy a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pietro

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 22:24
I want to buy the Random Game, but when I click in "buy now", it shows a "Transfer GH$" page. Do I need to transfer it to Xyphien? And what is that "Pay tax for this transfer" thing?

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 21:24
  1. On Receiver, insert the name of the SHOP OWNER name. (In the Random Game's case it'd be Xyphien)
  2. On the amount, insert the amount of GH$ the shop item is being sold for.
  3. On the description, put the name of the item you're purchasing (in your case, "Random Game")
  4. Click pay for tax.
  5. Send. :)
There is a system tax on all bank transfers, the amount depends on how much you're sending, I think. If you tick pay for tax, the fee is added to your total (so it's deducted from your GH$); if you don't check it it's deducted from the total sent (so in essence you're paying less than the asking price).

I hope this helped. :girl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: