How the site works

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
I hope this isn't racist do you watch jacksepticeye since he is the leading youtube in ireland
Top of the mornin to ye laddies, this is JackSepticEye!
[DOUBLEPOST=1438966595,1438966570][/DOUBLEPOST]
I honestly don't I find him quite annoying actually, he's too loud and he does all the mainstream games Example happy wheels
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake FIsher

God of Gaming
I honestly don't I find him quite annoying actually, he's too loud and he does all the mainstream games Example happy wheels
I watch him rarely I watch Markiplier on a daily basis and too be honest I don't like pewdewpie or whatever his name is I just find him really annoying but everyone likes different youtubers
[DOUBLEPOST=1438966991,1438966829][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah he is known as the youtube who has the most energy but I'm surprised how fast he is growing

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
I watch him rarely I watch Markiplier on a daily basis and too be honest I don't like pewdewpie or whatever his name is I just find him really annoying but everyone likes different youtubers
yeah he is known as the youtube who has the most energy but I'm surprised how fast he is growing
YES A MARKIMOO FAN. Also, I actually met him briefly at ComicCon. No joke, I even took photos of him when he was just leaving because they shut him down!

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
YES A MARKIMOO FAN. Also, I actually met him briefly at ComicCon. No joke, I even took photos of him when he was just leaving because they shut him down!
I watch murkiplooer time to time too, gotta watch him panic at horror games.
It's fun watching people panic at horror games, makes me smile >.<

cosmos_black

God of Gaming
I just find him really annoying I'm more of a chill kind of person not loud and god damn annoying XD

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Let's stay on topic please, especially since this is a global stickied thread.