Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

I am new and i have no idea what am i doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Tomorrow, 09:15
All i know is that you can earn GH$ by posting comments and forum post? Do badges give you GH$ or is is purely cosmetics?
Question for active users here, how long have you been here and how much in GH$ total have you earned?
[DOUBLEPOST=1496495573,1496495125][/DOUBLEPOST]Comment

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:15
Hello Omni, so You get GH$1 per comment on posts, and GH$3 per topic you create. This means on average you'll get about GH$200 every 100 posts or so. Which is enough to get a Goblin Tier game, 2 wooden boxes, or a silver box. Silver box guarantees two free games. Badges are currently cosmetic, however in the future your level will unlock other cosmetic things such as custom backgrounds on your profile, a bold name, etc.

P.S. You cannot double post. Nor do one word posts give you any GH$ You need a minimum of four words per post.

P.S.S. Yes, spamming useless threads will get you banned. Also, you only get GH$ in non off topic sections. If you post useless content, or double posts your content will be deleted, you will be warned, as well as your GH$ will be reduced automatically to make up for the deleted comments/topics.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 17:15
All i know is that you can earn GH$ by posting comments and forum post? Do badges give you GH$ or is is purely cosmetics?
Question for active users here, how long have you been here and how much in GH$ total have you earned?
[DOUBLEPOST=1496495573,1496495125][/DOUBLEPOST]Comment
I've been here for I guess 2-3 weeks, idk haven't kept track and I have $122GH and already won a few games. Though, I have shared a lot with the community I might add and been quite active the past few days its been accumulating fairly.

I'd suggest making an Introduction thread for the rest of the community to get to know you and what not! :) Welcome to GH, hope you enjoy your stay.

Badges are currently cosmetic, however in the future your level will unlock other cosmetic things such as custom backgrounds on your profile, a bold name, etc.
Uhmmmm, spoilers!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: