I think this is worthy of the Master site list

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Website
steamcommunity.com
This site always have a giveaway each week which you have to join like steam gifts but it is way lot easier to win because they giveaway keys every 60 minutes for example now they are giving away 30 keys per 60 minutes. And what's good about it is that you can join how many times you want for free

I almost forgot here is the site:https://www.orlygift.com/#scrolldown

skelton912

God of Gaming
I would agree! not the greatest games but its free

Edit: Currently having an issue logging in through the steam page thing..... might be just an error happening now or on my side. ill update once its fixed.

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
I've added it, though I frankly quite hate their system.
Also, to those entering from here, the games are not "free"-free. YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A REVIEW within a week if you win the game or they won't let you enter the next giveaway (or any after that).

That means you have to enter and redeem it yourself and actually PLAY the thing. So think about that when entering for games from this site.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Also, to those entering from here, the games are not "free"-free. YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A REVIEW within a week if you win the game or they won't let you enter the next giveaway (or any after that).

That means you have to enter and redeem it yourself and actually PLAY the thing. So think about that when entering for games from this site.
I personally think thats a good thing. All over the website it talks about being a site to help devs produce good games. They offer tons of free keys for the game but only ask that you actually play it and give some sort of feed back to help them in the future.

ph34r

God of Gaming

there's something like this?
didnt know that, i just won one from their latest giveaway (terrablaster) > i didnt win once from SG (and that's about 75 entry lol)
but still, are they goona check each and every review from winner? is that even possible?

well ill just play it a bit and make a review

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
I personally think thats a good thing.
No, no, I meant I hated they changed from first come first serve to a thing of luck. They could've just coded a random start time for the giveaways to cater to everyone. I mean, it's not that I don't think the "random" way is more... fair (because in a way, it is,), it's just that I entered a whole bunch of times with no luck whatsoever when I did plan to review the damn game, but then I would go to gameminer and the site had lots of keys for that game which I'm willing to bet came from that site... so it felt kind of unfair that leechers would win. XD
So I just stopped trying.

but still, are they goona check each and every review from winner? is that even possible?
Yes, and yes. :)

skelton912

God of Gaming
No, no, I meant I hated they changed from first come first serve to a thing of luck. They could've just coded a random start time for the giveaways to cater to everyone. I mean, it's not that I don't think the "random" way is more... fair (because in a way, it is,), it's just that I entered a whole bunch of times with no luck whatsoever when I did plan to review the damn game, but then I would go to gameminer and the site had lots of keys for that game which I'm willing to bet came from that site... so it felt kind of unfair that leechers would win. XD
So I just stopped trying.

Yes, and yes. :)
Ah now i understand! I completely understand that then

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
Yeah, it's really not a bad system, just a slightly disappointing (or should I say, discouraging) one. I want to say once they get rid of the leechers that gave the keys away it'll be better, but they probably have many spare accounts to grab keys with. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us