Is Steam down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
steamstat.us says everything is normal,yet,I cannot connect to Steam Store nor Steam Community.
What about you guys ?

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
I'm having no troubles with it, but I can only hope since this message is at least 2hrs old, then the issue was resolved? XD Still, I've been on for about an hour without issues. But something similar happened the other day, steastat.us took a bit to recognize the problem too (marked it as down by the time it was up again XD)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I'm having no troubles with it, but I can only hope since this message is at least 2hrs old, then the issue was resolved? XD Still, I've been on for about an hour without issues. But something similar happened the other day, steastat.us took a bit to recognize the problem too (marked it as down by the time it was up again XD)
Yeah same thing here. I hope it works now for you DX sometimes your internet and steam disagrees if you have a slow internet connection at the time. I had that problem when I was in Georgia.

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Now I can use it lol
It's funny because I rarely browse through store and community,but when I really need it,it goes down :D

Status
Not open for further replies.