• Sims 4

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
I always wondered this question myself but I always thought The Sims 3 was better than the 4th one from what I saw. But I am curious, does anyone here actually have any statement about this or so? I really am wondering which is better lately...

keirzilla

MERMAID
MOST DEFINITELY.
The create a sim is much more detailed.
Building houses are too.
The graphics are 10x better.
EVERYTHING ABOUT SIMS 4 IS BETTER.
I mean, Sims 3 has a lot of DLC but Sims 4 is steadily adding more on.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440122184,1440122167][/DOUBLEPOST]I won't go back to Sims 3.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Having not played 4 myself, only watched streams, I can't really tell from experience. I'm rather fond of the older ones though. I still aaaalllllmost prefered 2 over 3 even if 3 fixed a lot of stuff... But maybe if I had a chance to try it I'd think otherwise. XD Then again, I'm old and reluctant to change :p

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
MOST DEFINITELY.
The create a sim is much more detailed.
Building houses are too.
The graphics are 10x better.
EVERYTHING ABOUT SIMS 4 IS BETTER.
I mean, Sims 3 has a lot of DLC but Sims 4 is steadily adding more on.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440122184,1440122167][/DOUBLEPOST]I won't go back to Sims 3.
Well I agree, Create a Sim looks much better, but are the graphics better? In my opinion oddly enough, the Sims 3 have better graphics (or it could be the extra cartoony look in the 4th one). And from what I've heard, the Sims 4 is extremely lacking. I also know that you can't have a very streamlined world like in the third one...

Having not played 4 myself, only watched streams, I can't really tell from experience. I'm rather fond of the older ones though. I still aaaalllllmost prefered 2 over 3 even if 3 fixed a lot of stuff... But maybe if I had a chance to try it I'd think otherwise. XD Then again, I'm old and reluctant to change :p
I do own the second game actually, used to play on it before I realized the third one was much better, and I do have to say. The game was a bit more confusing than the third one, but eh that's just me...

keirzilla

MERMAID
Well I agree, Create a Sim looks much better, but are the graphics better? In my opinion oddly enough, the Sims 3 have better graphics (or it could be the extra cartoony look in the 4th one). And from what I've heard, the Sims 4 is extremely lacking. I also know that you can't have a very streamlined world like in the third one...
The graphics are definitely better but it all depends on your setup. I have a alien-ware so I can run it at max graphics.
I don't understand what streamlined world means but there are 4 different towns? They even added a town that is completely empty so you fill it with your creations. I like that.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I like this sims 4, but they did remove some stuff that I liked in the sims 3. Though no game compares to the sims original. I'd personally play Sims 4 over 3, so I guess that means I do like it more.

keirzilla

MERMAID
I like this sims 4, but they did remove some stuff that I liked in the sims 3. Though no game compares to the sims original. I'd personally play Sims 4 over 3, so I guess that means I do like it more.
I do have to agree, they did take some things away that I liked BUT they are making up for it with the newer stuff that they are releasing.

ziumbala

Dedicated Gamer
Sims 3 is not well optimised, the loading times are pain in the back. Works shitty even on medium/good PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.