Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Just some stupid questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 07:58
Like I said on title questions so that means it's more than one ok lets start
1:Whats up with the starter logo in my profile pic do I need to stay longer for that to dissappear or is like the rank of the members?
2:Why do I have dedicated member under my profile pic?
3:Why don't I know anything about this?

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:58
1) It might have glitched or it's set to a month (which means you would in that case lose it in 2 days), it might also be set longer than a month.
2) The rank under your name is based on how much you have posted, the more posts = higher rank so people with more posts and is more active gets higher ranks.
3) Because it's not vital stuff that will actually change anything important, so we didnt really have any reason to type it down and instead let people figure it out themselves :p

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 20:58
1) It might have glitched or it's set to a month (which means you would in that case lose it in 2 days), it might also be set longer than a month.
Are you sure you're referring to the same thing? XD I think @Rosire Sabido means the "Starter ribbon" that appears on threads over the avatar and not on the actual profile. In which case, it only appears when you start a thread to show that you are the thread starter/original poster. Just a way to visually find easier when the OP replies.

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:58
Oh, yes, that was the one that marks (or should mark; or at least, was marking) the original poster; now I'm seeing it in all avatars regardless of them being OP or not though. o.O Is it a glitch @Xyphien ? Or is my browser just nuts? XD
I dont see that so it much be a glitch somehow >.<, althou i have seen it mess up time to time when it occured on people that were not OP

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 12:58
Oh, yes, that was the one that marks (or should mark; or at least, was marking) the original poster; now I'm seeing it in all avatars regardless of them being OP or not though. o.O Is it a glitch @Xyphien ? Or is my browser just nuts? XD
I'm seeing them on everyone too. I use firefox.

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 12:58
Hey what's happening what glitch? blacklist? WHAT?
Some people are seeing a ribbon across everyone's avatar, labeled "Starter." It's only supposed to show up on the person who made the thread, as in "Thread Starter."
Attacka said sometimes his links/images don't show up because he's naughty, which is why Xyphien couldn't see his images.

Chrome here, so it's not a browser thing I guess.
Hmmmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: