Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Locked Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 15:54
Why are all of the threads in the entire Community section locked? This is very disappointing, like damn.. shots fired.
It actually triggers me, considering the Community section is the one section I want to actually be involved in.

Aside from that, there's a lot of closed threads in various sections as well.
It's pointless to close threads unless they are 3months old and haven't been active since, this forum isn't active enough for that.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 17:54
We have an auto lock feature that was currently set to 30 days, I've just changed it to 90 days as of now. This was because a lot of people were necro posting, and their posts had no benefit to the topic itself.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 15:54
We have an auto lock feature that was currently set to 30 days, I've just changed it to 90 days as of now. This was because a lot of people were necro posting, and their posts had no benefit to the topic itself.
Gotta love them necro posters man.

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 17:54
It's good you brought that up, so that @Xyphien could change it. He does great with those things, and he doesn't take suggestions lightly. If he thinks it'll benefit the community, he will change it!

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Tomorrow, 00:54
It's good you brought that up, so that @Xyphien could change it. He does great with those things, and he doesn't take suggestions lightly. If he thinks it'll benefit the community, he will change it!
Yes, Xyphien changed it from 30 days to 90 days instead, And i opened up many threads that autolocked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: