Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Loot Hero DX

Local time
Tomorrow, 00:32

It's nice mindless game to waste your time on while you think about which game you really want to play. Loot Hero gets boring pretty fast. I got all the achievements in less than 4 hours.

With that said I should point out that the sound and music is pretty good.
Graphics is alright. I liked the Monsters and the Shop buildings.
The game doesn't seem to have any bugs that I have noticed myself.

It wouldn't be a game I would pay more than 3 dollars for. So if it's on sale and you want a game that doesn't require skill or much thought, this may be the game for you.

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 03:32
How long did you play the game for in total? lol
There is a reason why games like these are massively given away for free, they aren't that good. :p

Local time
Tomorrow, 00:32
How long did you play the game for in total? lol
There is a reason why games like these are massively given away for free, they aren't that good. :p
3.8 hours.
I mean, it's a solid game for what it was. Might be a fun game for kids instead of most adults. It could've been much worse like another console port of watch dogs instead.>:)

Elocrypt

Local Hero
Newb
Local time
Today, 03:32
3.8 hours.
I mean, it's a solid game for what it was. Might be a fun game for kids instead of most adults. It could've been much worse like another console port of watch dogs instead.>:)
Lmao, well hey at least it was somewhat enjoyable.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: