Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Make money by making GH Related content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 20:15
Earn a few extra bucks by making GameHandout related fan creations. This can be videos advertising gamehandout, Fan Art (I have no idea how you'd even do that lol), doing one of those sign things where you hold up GameHandout on a sign in a picture of you. Icons, etc. Anything you make GameHandout related I'll give you a few GH$ based on how much time, creativity, effort, etc. you've put into it!

BoundlessMotion just got $100 for making an advertisement video for GameHandout which we will also be putting up on our youtube channel!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 20:15
Yep. All but the Dying Light cover, that I just pasted on. :p
Not a masterpiece or anything, but I thought it'd be cute. I still have the PSD I think, if you want it for something.
yeah, if you could send me the PSD or at least add GameHandout.com somewhere on there, that'd be awesome :D I love it honestly, it shows the website perfectly in an extremely adorkable way <3 I have gave you a payment for it :)

*PS to everyone, I'll be using these for social media, youtube, etc.*
[DOUBLEPOST=1434408009,1434407896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't know if you can actually do something with this,but here :D I can modify it if you like it.
I seemed to have skipped this! Thanks for making this! I've awarded you for making a gamehandout related content :D

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 23:15
@Xyphien I was going to add it, but to be honest I'm pretty awful at choosing fonts. :p I'll be sending you the PSD in a moment ('tis uploading as I type). It's pretty simple so you should be able to do with it as you will, including adding more people. :cool: Thank you kindly for the bonus money~

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: