Make money by making GH Related content

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Earn a few extra bucks by making GameHandout related fan creations. This can be videos advertising gamehandout, Fan Art (I have no idea how you'd even do that lol), doing one of those sign things where you hold up GameHandout on a sign in a picture of you. Icons, etc. Anything you make GameHandout related I'll give you a few GH$ based on how much time, creativity, effort, etc. you've put into it!

BoundlessMotion just got $100 for making an advertisement video for GameHandout which we will also be putting up on our youtube channel!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Yep. All but the Dying Light cover, that I just pasted on. :p
Not a masterpiece or anything, but I thought it'd be cute. I still have the PSD I think, if you want it for something.
yeah, if you could send me the PSD or at least add GameHandout.com somewhere on there, that'd be awesome :D I love it honestly, it shows the website perfectly in an extremely adorkable way <3 I have gave you a payment for it :)

*PS to everyone, I'll be using these for social media, youtube, etc.*
[DOUBLEPOST=1434408009,1434407896][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't know if you can actually do something with this,but here :D I can modify it if you like it.
I seemed to have skipped this! Thanks for making this! I've awarded you for making a gamehandout related content :D

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
@Xyphien I was going to add it, but to be honest I'm pretty awful at choosing fonts. :p I'll be sending you the PSD in a moment ('tis uploading as I type). It's pretty simple so you should be able to do with it as you will, including adding more people. :cool: Thank you kindly for the bonus money~

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
@Xyphien Haven't recieved monies. But there is no need actually. Can you just make sure that one copy of Outlast awaits me ? XD
There is only one copy left, but everyone seems to be more interested in Skyrim (Seeing as CSGO is sold out DX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us