Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Mass Effect 2 no longer in the store! Congrats Feyerbrand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

feyerbrand

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 00:05
Thank you very much, I would like to take the moment to thank my Mom and my Dad for telling me that playing videos and writing on forum boards would lead to a lonely life. Now I have Commander Sheppard to spend my time with along with his crazy lovers you can collect in the game. I would also like to thank my cat for sitting on my lap each time I play video games, he makes me sit around way too long so I end up getting into the weirder ones that need reviews on the site so I Sparrow deserves some credit to. I love this community and I will see you around!

feyerbrand

God of Gaming
Local time
It took me a while to understand this. I was like "ME 2? Wtf game is this, I've never heard of a ME 2 before." And then... I realized ME = Mass Effect.
To be honest I never played part 1 I just watched a let's play on YouTube, obtained a copy of 2 from some shady dark place of the internet to play it and got a copy of 3 for the Wii U from a contest online. 2 is fantastic and I wanted a better version than a shady one seeded out there that was just buggy as hell. I am super excited that this site guided me to the right place to get a copy!

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 08:05
To be honest I never played part 1 I just watched a let's play on YouTube, obtained a copy of 2 from some shady dark place of the internet to play it and got a copy of 3 for the Wii U from a contest online. 2 is fantastic and I wanted a better version than a shady one seeded out there that was just buggy as hell. I am super excited that this site guided me to the right place to get a copy!
Seeing you didn't play the first game, I would highly suggest you this site, because the default BioWare save sucks ;)

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:05
Glad you like it, I try to have the shadyless site as possible XD What I need to start doing is doing youtube videos as well. That way we can branch out and get more youtubers as well :D

feyerbrand

God of Gaming
Local time
Glad you like it, I try to have the shadyless site as possible XD What I need to start doing is doing youtube videos as well. That way we can branch out and get more youtubers as well :D
I'm sure there would be a couple that would take Indie games they haven't already played and do a let's play for including where they got the game from. Getting more exposure for the site would be awesome!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437839846,1437839807][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seeing you didn't play the first game, I would highly suggest you this site, because the default BioWare save sucks ;)
I had no clue something like this existed! I will have to get myself a good save file then thank you so much

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Local time
I'm sure there would be a couple that would take Indie games they haven't already played and do a let's play for including where they got the game from. Getting more exposure for the site would be awesome!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437839846,1437839807][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had no clue something like this existed! I will have to get myself a good save file then thank you so much
You're welcome ;) this website was my lifesaver when I lost my save files :D

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Yesterday, 23:05
I purchased these myself (As well as @sage and @~Dev ) so yeah XD There's limited copies of the games in the store lol.
It would almost be weird if there were unlimited copies o.O

Come to think of it, does the store run on a rotating list? Like are new games added in every couple months or something?

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time

Come to think of it, does the store run on a rotating list? Like are new games added in every couple months or something?
Games are usually added when Xyphien, Sage or Dev gets their hands on the appropriate games i believe ^_^
Xyphien have the keys on hand and send them out when a store purchase goes through (which is why people dont recive the code until Xyphien sends it out manually).

On another note: Having the system automatic would be kinda bad tbh, as you would have to store the keys on the webservers, and many webservers are easier to hack than you believe (Been there done things i'm not proud of).
Aka, me and my friend hacked this news website and to be honest we dont know where to return it or the original password so we cannot change it back
RealNewsNow

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Yesterday, 23:05
Games are usually added when Xyphien, Sage or Dev gets their hands on the appropriate games i believe ^_^
Xyphien have the keys on hand and send them out when a store purchase goes through (which is why people dont recive the code until Xyphien sends it out manually).

On another note: Having the system automatic would be kinda bad tbh, as you would have to store the keys on the webservers, and many webservers are easier to hack than you believe (Been there done things i'm not proud of).
Aka, me and my friend hacked this news website and to be honest we dont know where to return it or the original password so we cannot change it back
RealNewsNow
Ahhh I see. I feel enlightened... *fades away into background*

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:05

We add games whenever we can get them as @therealattacka stated. We tend to buy games when they come out on the bundle websites as that's the best way to get codes for cheap. I also contact gaming companies and get some codes free. Normally 3-20 codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: