Mass Effect 2 no longer in the store! Congrats Feyerbrand!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
@feyerbrand has purchased Mass Effect 2. Congratulations on your new game, I hope you enjoy it, and hope to see you around!

feyerbrand

God of Gaming
Website
www.youtube.com
Thank you very much, I would like to take the moment to thank my Mom and my Dad for telling me that playing videos and writing on forum boards would lead to a lonely life. Now I have Commander Sheppard to spend my time with along with his crazy lovers you can collect in the game. I would also like to thank my cat for sitting on my lap each time I play video games, he makes me sit around way too long so I end up getting into the weirder ones that need reviews on the site so I Sparrow deserves some credit to. I love this community and I will see you around!

~Dev

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
congratulations! <--- i hope thats how you spell it. ANYWAYS, have fun playing your new game!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations, ME 2 is a great game! Enjoy ;)
It took me a while to understand this. I was like "ME 2? Wtf game is this, I've never heard of a ME 2 before." And then... I realized ME = Mass Effect.

feyerbrand

God of Gaming
Website
www.youtube.com
It took me a while to understand this. I was like "ME 2? Wtf game is this, I've never heard of a ME 2 before." And then... I realized ME = Mass Effect.
To be honest I never played part 1 I just watched a let's play on YouTube, obtained a copy of 2 from some shady dark place of the internet to play it and got a copy of 3 for the Wii U from a contest online. 2 is fantastic and I wanted a better version than a shady one seeded out there that was just buggy as hell. I am super excited that this site guided me to the right place to get a copy!

IceGolem

God of Gaming
To be honest I never played part 1 I just watched a let's play on YouTube, obtained a copy of 2 from some shady dark place of the internet to play it and got a copy of 3 for the Wii U from a contest online. 2 is fantastic and I wanted a better version than a shady one seeded out there that was just buggy as hell. I am super excited that this site guided me to the right place to get a copy!
Seeing you didn't play the first game, I would highly suggest you this site, because the default BioWare save sucks ;)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Glad you like it, I try to have the shadyless site as possible XD What I need to start doing is doing youtube videos as well. That way we can branch out and get more youtubers as well :D

feyerbrand

God of Gaming
Website
www.youtube.com
Glad you like it, I try to have the shadyless site as possible XD What I need to start doing is doing youtube videos as well. That way we can branch out and get more youtubers as well :D
I'm sure there would be a couple that would take Indie games they haven't already played and do a let's play for including where they got the game from. Getting more exposure for the site would be awesome!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437839846,1437839807][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seeing you didn't play the first game, I would highly suggest you this site, because the default BioWare save sucks ;)
I had no clue something like this existed! I will have to get myself a good save file then thank you so much

IceGolem

God of Gaming
I'm sure there would be a couple that would take Indie games they haven't already played and do a let's play for including where they got the game from. Getting more exposure for the site would be awesome!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437839846,1437839807][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had no clue something like this existed! I will have to get myself a good save file then thank you so much
You're welcome ;) this website was my lifesaver when I lost my save files :D

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Funny I didn't know there were limited copies of the store games, but it makes sense.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Funny I didn't know there were limited copies of the store games, but it makes sense.
I purchased these myself (As well as @sage and @~Dev ) so yeah XD There's limited copies of the games in the store lol.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I purchased these myself (As well as @sage and @~Dev ) so yeah XD There's limited copies of the games in the store lol.
It would almost be weird if there were unlimited copies o.O

Come to think of it, does the store run on a rotating list? Like are new games added in every couple months or something?

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza

Come to think of it, does the store run on a rotating list? Like are new games added in every couple months or something?
Games are usually added when Xyphien, Sage or Dev gets their hands on the appropriate games i believe ^_^
Xyphien have the keys on hand and send them out when a store purchase goes through (which is why people dont recive the code until Xyphien sends it out manually).

On another note: Having the system automatic would be kinda bad tbh, as you would have to store the keys on the webservers, and many webservers are easier to hack than you believe (Been there done things i'm not proud of).
Aka, me and my friend hacked this news website and to be honest we dont know where to return it or the original password so we cannot change it back
RealNewsNow

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Games are usually added when Xyphien, Sage or Dev gets their hands on the appropriate games i believe ^_^
Xyphien have the keys on hand and send them out when a store purchase goes through (which is why people dont recive the code until Xyphien sends it out manually).

On another note: Having the system automatic would be kinda bad tbh, as you would have to store the keys on the webservers, and many webservers are easier to hack than you believe (Been there done things i'm not proud of).
Aka, me and my friend hacked this news website and to be honest we dont know where to return it or the original password so we cannot change it back
RealNewsNow
Ahhh I see. I feel enlightened... *fades away into background*

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin

We add games whenever we can get them as @therealattacka stated. We tend to buy games when they come out on the bundle websites as that's the best way to get codes for cheap. I also contact gaming companies and get some codes free. Normally 3-20 codes.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
We add games whenever we can get them as @therealattacka stated. We tend to buy games when they come out on the bundle websites as that's the best way to get codes for cheap. I also contact gaming companies and get some codes free. Normally 3-20 codes.
Not bad nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us

Sponsors