Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Memorial Day Giveaways!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:21

For those of you that are in the U.S. you know that Memorial Day is tomorrow. This is the time to morn all those who have fallen. From today into tomorrow I'll be giving away several games to random active members. I'm not doing anything today but lurking/posting here on GameHandout, and looking for active members. You will be able to win multiple times, so just because you won one game doesn't mean you won't win another. Simply post, be active, make topics, etc. I'll also be giving away
Minotaur Tier
games to those who post topics outside of the General Discussion section. Especially if you make a post in the Game Discussion section, and it's of good quality.

Local time
Tomorrow, 09:21
Remembrance for the WW2 ,Cold War and now the Middle East Soldiers....thank you for your sacrifices comrades...
Also, War thunder might add events for the Pacific and European theater via Tank and Aircraft battles, which would be historically great...

Local time
Tomorrow, 09:21
Remembrance for the WW2 ,Cold War and now the Middle East Soldiers....thank you for your sacrifices comrades...
Also, War thunder might add events for the Pacific and European theater via Tank and Aircraft battles, which would be historically great...
YUP,and we must also thank the soldiers who are still fighting the group of ISIS.....

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: