Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Metal gear solid giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 08:08
Hey guys! Feed me pixles (a twitch streaming group) is doing a give away or MSG 5 here. Tons of ways to enter so hop on over and try your hand at it.

I am not affiliated with FMP and only share this because its a brand new AAA title i know a bunch of you were interested in getting.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 22:08
seriously MGS V i bet there are tons of people that will join so I have 0.000000000001% of Winning that's it but I'm joining anyways!!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
I would have done this if it wasn't for me not having a computer/internet soon :/ I wonder who won this.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Local time
ah some random. it was a hugely announced giveaway but worth getting in on. Supposedly they gave out some other prizes too but idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: