Minecraft Server

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
minecraft-server-banner.gif

GameHandout has it's first official gaming server for minecraft! The server is faction PvP, with RPG elements. There's a leveling system, and in order to use higher grade equipment you will first have to be high enough level to do so. As well as there's a trading system, and even a random loot chest that spawns every 6 hours. The chest has a chance to get nether items, end items, as well as a chance to get a free steam game. YES! You can get free steam games even by playing on our server!

The server IP is:
Code:
mc.gamehandout.fun:25566
RULES:
  • Do not grief, griefing is the random destruction of anything without a purpose. I.E. 1 tower blocks, random holes around spawn, not fully clearing trees near spawn, etc.
  • Do not beg, we understand GameHandout and the server give away free games, however we will not give anything to anyone who asks unless it's to remind me. This includes free stuff like diamonds, ore, etc.
  • Do not cry, or overly complain. It's a Faction PVP server with the setting set to hard. You will die, you can possibly lose your land. It's the name of the game, and you're playing at your own risk.
  • No Spamming. This includes posting one word responses, or any response back to back to back, advertising something other than gamehandout content or the discord, etc.
  • No self promotion, unless it's about something informative on the forums that you posted.
  • Keep it PG-13. I'm not saying not to cuss, I have a mouth of a sailor so I do all the time. However, don't be talking about in-depth birds and bees, etc. stuff on the server. We can make a NSFW section on discord if you really wish to XP

Patch notes:
- Lowered the exp rate of leveling down 10%
+ Added random loot chests
+ Added the ability to win a free steam game via random loot chests
+ Added level restrictions

Future Updates:
+ Add more restrictions such as armor, equipment, as well as other skills such as enchanting
+ Safezone the whole edge of the world
[DOUBLEPOST=1521208392,1521122975][/DOUBLEPOST]Support Us by Voting for the servers on:

Last edited:

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us