Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Monthly Game Giveaways!

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:29
It's 5 posts after every profile link comment. So, if you make a comment with a link of for example a stream. you have to make 5 posts again before posting another stream link. Or anything self promotional. P.S. the system added you to the restricted list. I have removed you from the list :)
I think it's a great system, I know it can be a bit annoying for you, sherf. But it will boost activity and that is the main goal of Xyphien, I think.
[DOUBLEPOST=1511035986,1510940040][/DOUBLEPOST]The one piece giveaway ended, who won?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:29

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:29
Haha nice, he is just one day on this site and already wins, congratulations man!

And Xyphien, how many giveaways are you planning to do?

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Haha nice, he is just one day on this site and already wins, congratulations man!

And Xyphien, how many giveaways are you planning to do?
Every week for the foreseeable future.
[DOUBLEPOST=1511186219,1511120682][/DOUBLEPOST]
December.png

Local time
Tomorrow, 02:29
Thanks for the giveaways Xyph. I won't be entering the current one and the next two, though Elder Scrolls and PUGB is pretty generous of you. Can't miss those.

Local time
Tomorrow, 02:29
Hello everyone, sadly I wasn't able to keep up with the weekly giveaways :( this means I'll turn it into either a Bi-Monthly or Monthly giveaway event! From now until Feb 1st we'll be doing a giveaway for player unknown battlegrounds to start off the event and make up for not doing a huge Christmas event!

https://www.facebook.com/Gamehandout/app/423860274383858/
You shouldnt feel bad about it. If anything it's us that should feel bad, i mean you're giving away amazing games, yet us few lurkers dont even try to keep the forum alive. We dont deserve your kindness. No matter the case, i hope you're doing fine. Happy holidays!

itsthesherf

God of Gaming
Local time
Never feel bad, at least you tried and can always pick it back up again! Plus we're always here to support you and GameHandout.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: