Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

More attractive

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:57
The way the site looks doesn't seem as important as it actually is.
If a new person opens this site and see a colourfull site with nice layouts, he would maybe stay, but seeing a boring grey background will keep people away, only using a game background with a bit of blur would make it nicer for people who already are here and for new people, a new logo would be cool, but is hard to make.
Only a background and a other main colouw would change this site alot.

Sorry for my bad english on this post, I'm struggeling a bit with making good sentences.

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 18:57
Your English was fine, and sorry for the super long delay in response. I see what you mean, however I do not know how I'd go about making it more appealing to look at. I went with a more professional look on the site, versus our older theme as it seemed more appealing at the time. We also have the ability to customize our own background on our profiles, so I'm not sure how else to make it look more appealing at this time.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: