Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

Music for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Today, 01:20
Very nice! it really depends on the game imo. I love space games, so those big orchestral songs are good for those. But if i'm playing a shooter or something, usually I listen to the DOOM soundtrack or this band called Sabaton (rock band that makes songs about historical battles). Both pretty heavy but super good if you're into that kind of music ;)
DOOM OST-
Sapaton- Panzerkampf -

Local time
Today, 01:20
But why not listen to the game music?
I do most of the time. But if I've played a game enough that I have realized I don't like the game music that much or it's gotten old, I like to listen to my own stuff. Also a lot of games don't have music, especially multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: