My absence...

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Hello everyone, I'll be gone for the next few days. If you noticed my activity has died down. I'm leaving and will be driving for about 2-3 days, and will take a few days to get ready. After that I'll be able to post every now and again. But for the next 17 days I'll be out daily, and my activity will die down significantly.

@sage @CasualCastiel and @therealattacka will be here still, and active in replace of my absence. If you need anything make sure to message @sage instead of me for the next 17 days, unless you see me online at that time.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Oooh kay. So all stuff relating to shopping ect. go to Sage? ...oh no... XYPHIEN PLEASE COME BACK SOON!
Jk @sage lets have some fun ;)

keirzilla

MERMAID
Hello everyone, I'll be gone for the next few days. If you noticed my activity has died down. I'm leaving and will be driving for about 2-3 days, and will take a few days to get ready. After that I'll be able to post every now and again. But for the next 17 days I'll be out daily, and my activity will die down significantly.

@sage @CasualCastiel and @therealattacka will be here still, and active in replace of my absence. If you need anything make sure to message @sage instead of me for the next 17 days, unless you see me online at that time.
Say hello to your mom and sister for us! :D
Super jelly you're going home!

JYN

God of Gaming
Well, I hope you have a fun but yet safe trip there and back where ever and whenever.
we all hope you the best wishes and fun.
Make sure you do have fun though because that's what matters in life right? apart from food,water and that stuff....
Make sure you keep yourself hydrated, too on the drive!
Don't drink too much or else you will need a piss and there willk be no where to piss if your in a traffic or on the road...
Xyphien, Good luck and have fun. Sage, let's make sure we do this right and keep this forum nice and calm or nahhh ;)
JUST KIDDING!! Gawd these people gotta calm down...

IceGolem

God of Gaming
You know what they say.. When the cat's away, the mice will play.
This is our time people. After months and months of planning and preparing, this is finally our chance. Now we can finally overthrow the totalitarian regime of that horrible dictator @Xyphien and finally bring some democracy to this place! For freedom! For the REBELLION!
JK guys, put your weapons away, now's not the right time. Drive safely and enjoy your trip Xyphien :)