Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

My apologies for my absence, the inactivity. I'm Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 07:47
Dear Fellow Members of GameHandout,

Just some general information about me:
You may remember me as "BoundlessMotion", "Hawk Supremacy" and "ScrappyFX" and I have been involved in this community since Jun 6, 2015, however, I passed off as inactive for a while and so I wish to come back and expand this community as a gamer myself, I wish to give you all the support and advice. I play a variety of games during my free time such as Call of Duty, Overwatch, Counter-Strike & Rocket League.

Overwatch Ranking:
Gold - 2473 SR

CSGO Ranking:
Gold Nova 4

Rocket League Ranks:
Unranked for all Modes

Feel free to add me and jump on the GameHandout Discord to hang out and play some games!

I always had a passion for the idea of travelling with a camera and experiencing the world while documenting my life with content creators around me. I decided to create an organisation with the support from my enthusiastic colleagues, this enables us to establish a good relationship with our target audience and fulfil our goals of creating Photographic as well as Filmic content that you enjoy. I've been working as a Freelance Photographer for a year and a Videographer since 2015, I am a proud founder of a company I have created and I take on a role of establishing events and partnerships with different brands to create opportunities and deals for our creative individuals - and I see a vision. A vision that can be seen as ‘far-fetched ‘however I believe that with the like-minded individuals we have on our roster, complement our vision towards our goals for a small community; we offer support to those that wish to improve on their craft by giving them constructive criticism and support (feedback essentially).

If you wish to view my portfolio work then here it is:
https://jynportfolio.carbonmade.com/

Here is my professional work portfolio:
www.jynportfolio.weebly.com/

I am excited to see the progression of the organisation and see where GameHandout leads us. I can't wait to see what happens in the future for GameHandout!

Last edited:

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 01:47
Hello and welcome back to gamehandout! I'm also ranked gold in Overwatch, and was ranked gold on Rocket League before playing a lot with my buddies lol. I play both on PC, however mainly play rocket league on the Xbone, but see little difference between them :D

Do you by any chance play Path of Exile? I just got into it yesterday after many failed attempts :D

JYN

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 07:47
Hello and welcome back to gamehandout! I'm also ranked gold in Overwatch, and was ranked gold on Rocket League before playing a lot with my buddies lol. I play both on PC, however mainly play rocket league on the Xbone, but see little difference between them :D

Do you by any chance play Path of Exile? I just got into it yesterday after many failed attempts :D
Awesome! We should play sometime regardless of the regions we have to switch to, It'll be so much fun! Ah, thank you for giving me a warm welcome back! I absolutely hate Path of Exile, in my opinion. Maybe because I'm just not really into that type of genre of games. I would love to get into it, however, I just don't see myself enjoy Path of Exiles, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: