My DeviantArt Gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.

skelton912

God of Gaming
Dude that game hadouts pic with the falling games is pretty sweet. Even as simple as it is its really eye catching man!

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Fun gifs ;) How do you capture them?
Simple, I record my game with Fraps (or any other game recorder), then I use my Magix Movie Editor to export a clip as a GIF file. I'm quite glad I use Magix, it's cheaper than Sony Vegas but has the features you want! :D

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Simple, I record my game with Fraps (or any other game recorder), then I use my Magix Movie Editor to export a clip as a GIF file. I'm quite glad I use Magix, it's cheaper than Sony Vegas but has the features you want! :D
I'm actually looking for an alternative to sony vegas, sony vegas provide some fun stuff sure, but it takes far too many clicks to do one thing in it so making videos take far longer than it needs to be.

Does Magix support things such as cropping, Text and real time stuff such as that?

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
I'm actually looking for an alternative to sony vegas, sony vegas provide some fun stuff sure, but it takes far too many clicks to do one thing in it so making videos take far longer than it needs to be.

Does Magix support things such as cropping, Text and real time stuff such as that?
Yes actually (except the time thing, idk what that is even)

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Yes actually (except the time thing, idk what that is even)
Oh yeah sorry i was rambling, i was thinking about real time preview.

The biggest problem with sony vegas is that you cannot preview the video while cropping/adding zooming effects so you have to constant press it down and watch it then adjust accordingly, it's a pain in the ass ^_^ and i only use it because i got the license for free

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Oh yeah sorry i was rambling, i was thinking about real time preview.

The biggest problem with sony vegas is that you cannot preview the video while cropping/adding zooming effects so you have to constant press it down and watch it then adjust accordingly, it's a pain in the ass ^_^ and i only use it because i got the license for free
Ohhh, yeah it does. I'd totally recommend it to you then!

http://www.magix.com/us/movie-edit-pro/
[DOUBLEPOST=1438882414,1438825231][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1438891643][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Use spoiler tags just in case. Plus is there a way you can make these smaller? Cause this page loads slow :(

Last edited:

LucasGodzilla

God of Gaming
VIP
Status
Not open for further replies.