Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

My goodness, the new Humble Monthly Bundle rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:45
I literally can't wait to get paid in a few weeks to purchase this.

I've wanted The Long Dark for a long time now, seems like a great survival exploring experience and i love the graphics.

Quantum Break and Warhammer III? Two games that cost $30+ each? Humble bundles have gone crrrrazy! My laptop probably wouldnt be able to handle these two, so i'd probably try to trade them. I'm sure i could get something nice with them.

If only 15th of December would come faster :p

Prob the best early unlocks i've seen so far!

What do you guys think?

Saxix

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 01:45
I literally can't wait to get paid in a few weeks to purchase this.

I've wanted The Long Dark for a long time now, seems like a great survival exploring experience and i love the graphics.

Quantum Break and Warhammer III? Two games that cost $30+ each? Humble bundles have gone crrrrazy! My laptop probably wouldnt be able to handle these two, so i'd probably try to trade them. I'm sure i could get something nice with them.

If only 15th of December would come faster :p

Prob the best early unlocks i've seen so far!

What do you guys think?
Mmm, I dont know, I never found one of these games interesting enough to bother with, but yes indeed its a good deal, I'll think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: