My introduction to GameHandout

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

sloth_steak

Scrub
Greetings, I am sloth_steak/Phalecrocorax and have just been introduced to the GameHandout community no more than fifteen minutes ago. The reason as to why GameHandout caught my eye is how it serves as a giveaway site and a gaming community at the same time, and judging by some of the previous posts in the forums, it manages to serve just that purpose.

I, myself, am an avid gamer, some of my favourite games include the Fallout series, Garry's Mod, and the old Counter Strike games. Perhaps one of the reasons I joined here was in hope of finding a giveaway for Project Zomboid, a game that I have had my eye on for months now so I could sit down and play it with my friend. I can't say I'd specifically buy a game for a giveaway as my financial state is somewhat poor and is the main reason I haven't already purchased PZ for myself yet.

Nevertheless, I hope I will be accepted into the GameHandout community and I thank you for the time used to read this introduction.

erwinJLT

God of Gaming
Welcome! I'm somewhat new as well. I hope you have fun in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us