My top 5 free suggestive games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmjayGames

God of Gaming
1.PokeMMO <~~~~ For Pokefans/Otaku's/people who want to try something new
2.Team Fortress 2 <~~~~~~ For people who want to play an original shooter game(I say original because it has a lot of gamemodes from Deathmach at Slender Fortress)
3.MOBA games (LoL,Dota 2,Smite,etc.) <~~~~~ For people who have time and strategy to use ;)
4.SCP Containment Breach <~~~~~ For people who want to play a Horror experience with multi-enemy's
5.Clicker Games (AdVenture Capitalist,Make it rain,Tap Heroes,etc.) <~~~~ For people who want to play a game just to make money and use it...to make more money :D
-----------
If u try/tried one of these games just let me know how it was!
If u think this topic isn't of any use just ignore it...

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Played all except PokeMMO, TF2 is pretty okay, i have absolutely nothing against it.
LoL Dota 2, Smite, HotS is another tale as the communities in these games are aweful... they all think they are Cloud 7.
SCP was fun for a bit, too many bugs for my taste thou.
Clicker games? please kill me no, dont force me to play those anymore *Cries*

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Dota 2 is quality stuff. I tend to avoid the free games because of the huge backlog I have of games i bought :(

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
PokeMMO is actually a really fun game, and cannot be shut down due to copyright. They've been up for a long time, years actually because I was playing it a few years ago, and played several Pokemon MMOs and they all got shut down. Though these people set up their servers, website, and everything in a country that doesn't follow copyright laws, allowing them to host PokeMMO without any fear of Nintendo suing them, or being able to do ANYTHING relating copyright.

Being an older gamer, I also recommend Old School Runescape, it's F2P now :D It's fun, I enjoy and played almost all the above listed games. Though when it comes to MOBAs I've played them all and will always stick with LoL

sage

Council
Staff member
Council
The title had me expecting something very different.

I've tried most of those (one from each, at least).
I'm not fond of clicker games, but the rest are okay.
Containment Breach is only fun for like a day though. I played the other one with the stairs too.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Hahaha, sugestive hm?

I've tried most of those (one from each, at least).
I'm not fond of clicker games, but the rest are okay.
Containment Breach is only fun for like a day though. I played the other one with the stairs too.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
I know, I had the same thought! lol

I've only played TF2 and Clicker Games, SCP is scary :oops: (just kidding, it is actually on my list of "someday I'll play this")

Gooloper

Hardcore Gamer
As far as clicker games go, I have to absolutely recommend Clicker Heroes. Lose your job and break your fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.