Need help regarding Gaming Monitors

Ok! So here is the deal, I am more of a PC guy but currently I am hooked on PS4 because of GoW, RDR2, RE2 etc and also for the fact that my GPU died recently. My Dad took my old monitor and fixed it on the wall because my PC was sitting idle and he needed a display for the newly installed CCTV cameras. Gaming on TV while sitting on a couch feels very exhausting to me cause I am used to 24/27 inch monitors and a chair.
Coming to the point, I need a Gaming Monitor that would go with PS4 and PC too. I found a 24 inch 1080p monitor, 144hz,1ms response time with freesync. Will this work? I read somewhere that with 1ms display you might get screen flickering.
Thanks

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
When it comes to monitors they should all work for both. Even TVs work for both. I've used a TVs as a monitors, and now have a 4k monitor plugged into both my PC and console. As long as it has an HDMI port on it, which most modern monitors have you will be good :)

Ok! So here is the deal, movieseriesworld - The world of movies I am more of a PC guy but currently I am hooked on PS4 because of GoW, RDR2, RE2 etc and also for the fact that my GPU died recently. My Dad took my old monitor and fixed it on the wall because my PC was sitting idle and he needed a display for the newly installed CCTV cameras. Movie series world - Index page Gaming on TV while sitting on a couch feels very exhausting to me cause I am used to 24/27 inch monitors and a chair.
Coming to the point, I need a Gaming Monitor that would go with PS4 and PC too. I found a 24 inch 1080p monitor, 144hz,1ms response time with freesync. Will this work? I read somewhere that with 1ms display you might get screen flickering.
Thanks