New Look?

Triblaze

God of Gaming
It seems that the sight changed looks slightly with more white in the main center of the page and more tabs up at the top. I like the new look, but on my phone the side of the page where peoples names and moods are is cut off, and the mood kinda just mashes its way into the text. I'm using an iphone 6 and I was wondering if someone could look into it?

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I'll look into that. If you could provide a screenshot that'd be helpful.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
IMG_1894.PNG Actually, looking at it more closely, it might supposed to be like that with the mood over the picture. Heres a screen grab.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
I'll look into fixing this. Thank you for bringing this up to me!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437838036,1437742623][/DOUBLEPOST]@Triblaze Did this get fixed? I believe I have fixed it, could you verify that this is fixed on your end.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I'll look into fixing this. Thank you for bringing this up to me!
[DOUBLEPOST=1437838036,1437742623][/DOUBLEPOST]@Triblaze Did this get fixed? I believe I have fixed it, could you verify that this is fixed on your end.
It looks the same on my end. Where is the mood icon supposed to be in the mobile format?

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
It looks the same on my end. Where is the mood icon supposed to be in the mobile format?
Okay, I'll look into this some more, I don't know why it's acting weird like this, it didn't do this prior...

Untitled-3.png

That's where it's suppose to be at, I'm currently trying to fix this still :/

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
On the topic of this, here is how the profile page looks like on both Mozilla and Chrome:

The Mood and Last Activity seems a bit off

Triblaze

God of Gaming
No problem. I think it might have something to do with frame sizes? If you have a smart phone you can see if you get the same thing as me.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
No problem. I think it might have something to do with frame sizes? If you have a smart phone you can see if you get the same thing as me.
I just minimize the screen on my desktop which does the same thing. :/

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Captain Xyphien! I have detected a traitor button in the alerts section!
(One of these buttons is not like the others)

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Aww, so you cant fix the random "My Blog" button then?
I don't even have a MyBlog button DX Does everyone else see this? I'll look into it, and see if I can find it, but no promises as I don't know where it would be located at seeing as it wouldn't be in the navigation tab because only a select group can see it. I'll look into it.

Also, I fixed this: