NEW SHOP IS NOW OPEN!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE SHOP RULES/HOW TO! http://gamehandout.com/threads/become-a-vip-member-today.660/

Everyone! I am proud to announce that the new shop is now open! Now, I'm still adding all the games manually so it will take a while for all the games to be up on the list, but here is a few things that are new with the shop!

Well... damn near everything is different in the shop. Check it out for yourself.

We have pictures of the games, trailers, pricing, when you click buy it takes you to a section to manually send money to the person so they get a notification of your purchase.

ALL MEMBERS can now sell games with this amazing new shop!

More organized, you can choose what type of games you want to look at. *We will be making sub categories in the near future IE: Action, Horror, Sandbox, etc.

Overall Cleaner! It just looks a lot better, nicer, and it's overall just a huge improvement on our last shop!

Please, feel free to post your opinions on the shop! I'm always welcome to hear your opinions, ideas, etc.

Last edited:

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Holy Crap the new shops section looks awesome.
No seriously, it even has a "Follow this resources system"

One question, Are normal users able to remove their shops after they have successfully sold a copy?

screwthetrees

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Awesome, so its basically replacing the exchange forum in a sense?
I dont know if we will keep the exchange (Maybe for other deals? or requested deals).
But in a sense Yup, It's a Exchange system based entirely around the Forum Currency i believe.
Maybe you could possibly use it for none currency deals but that would take effort for the person putting the deal up.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Awesome, so its basically replacing the exchange forum in a sense?
I dont know if we will keep the exchange (Maybe for other deals? or requested deals).
But in a sense Yup, It's a Exchange system based entirely around the Forum Currency i believe.
Maybe you could possibly use it for none currency deals but that would take effort for the person putting the deal up.
The exchange will still be there, but it will be for trading games. The shop is purely for selling games via GH$! Whilst the exchange will be for trading games.

Sweet its amazing! Can we list other items or just games?
So far we have Games, Cards, coupons, and Items (Such as CSGO weapons, DOTA Items, etc.)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
The exchange will still be there, but it will be for trading games. The shop is purely for selling games via GH$! Whilst the exchange will be for trading games.

So far we have Games, Cards, coupons, and Items (Such as CSGO weapons, DOTA Items, etc.)
Can I list my poetry shop? XD

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Huh, looks great... let's see here now... *GASP* WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SIMS OFFER, NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
It's still there lol. It's going to take a LONG time to add everything back manually. We do have over 60+ games you know XD

Triblaze

God of Gaming
It's still there lol. It's going to take a LONG time to add everything back manually. We do have over 60+ games you know XD
I don't envy you with that job XD
At least now sorting filters can be easily done. Now I patiently wait for my wanted items to come back up.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439175545,1439175509][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh thank god, oh quick question. You get to choose the expansions correct?
My guess is no because its most likely from a bundle.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
Oh thank god, oh quick question. You get to choose the expansions correct?
No, remember, I've purchased all these games myself, so it's pre-determined expansions. I'll make sure to list them and the links when I get to the sims.