NEW SHOP IS NOW OPEN!

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Ohhh, looks fancy and just a bit confusing at first glance, but that's because I only looked at it for like a minute lol. Must move my game sales there~ thank you Xyphien for the new shop <3 It's great that everyone can post their things!

Edit: Ok, having added one of the games from my shop to the store, I can say that was pretty easy after all! :thumbsup:
It would be cool if one could add stock, though; even if there's slim chances of two people purchasing the very same game at the very same time/on the very same day. XD

Will need to add the rest now~

Last edited:

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Knights
It would be cool if one could add stock, though; even if there's slim chances of two people purchasing the very same game at the very same time/on the very same day. XD
It won't be possible as the purchase is based on transfering money not automatically deducting the money as with the old shop. This shop was made to use real world money, and has been altered to use GH$, this wouldn't be possible currently unless I can find a skilled coder that could take the original code and somehow work it into the currency system we use, as well as make it so it automatically deducts the money. With enough donation/vip members we might be able to pay someone to do this in the future, but probably not the near future or anytime in the foreseeable future.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
It won't be possible as the purchase is based on transfering money not automatically deducting the money as with the old shop. This shop was made to use real world money, and has been altered to use GH$, this wouldn't be possible currently unless I can find a skilled coder that could take the original code and somehow work it into the currency system we use, as well as make it so it automatically deducts the money. With enough donation/vip members we might be able to pay someone to do this in the future, but probably not the near future or anytime in the foreseeable future.
Ah, yeah, I get you. I figured if the option would've been possible it would have been activated. :p I guess it was more out-loud wishful thinking. ;)

Batman

God of Gaming
Amazing! I absolutely love the new shop. Great work staff, I'm glad to see you're still working hard to make the community happy and listen to them. Most sites die down on that when they get bigger like you are.