Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

New Theme!

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Today, 19:06
logox3.png

is proud to announce our new 2017 theme! With us coming back, we felt it was time to revamp the look of the site as well. This theme gives us the classic gaming look, as well as keeping the professional, and simplistic feel to it. We've been hard at work for the past few weeks trying to get it working and functional and we're now proud to announce the release of GameHandout's official new theme!

Let us know how you like it in the comments below!

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:06
Actually the new theme is pretty cool and this shadow of gray is relaxing to my eyes. yeah generally i dont like bright colors especially white cuz my eyes are too sensitive

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Actually the new theme is pretty cool and this shadow of gray is relaxing to my eyes. yeah generally i dont like bright colors especially white cuz my eyes are too sensitive
That was a big complaint when we first went with the white theme. A lot of people, especially gamers hate the white look to the forums which is why we decided to go with this. It's professional, yet darker and easier on the eyes. I'm glad you like it! :)

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Tomorrow, 02:06
10/10!!! GOOD FUCKING JOB DUDE, THIS IS LITERALLY PERFECT!
I used dark theme in the past but it was kind of broken. Now it's god-tier.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 22:06
Ohhhh, fancy and new. I was confused there for a while! lol It looks amazing though, truly! Very professional and very easy on the eyes. Excellent job!! I love it~ <3

Xyphien

Council
Staff member
Council
Local time
Ohhhh, fancy and new. I was confused there for a while! lol It looks amazing though, truly! Very professional and very easy on the eyes. Excellent job!! I love it~ <3
:D Glad you love it :) I had to change your color from dark purple to pink to show better on the new theme. A few minor tweaks might happen from time to time with the change.
[DOUBLEPOST=1484960108,1484953099][/DOUBLEPOST]Question for everyone. Do you all see an anchor, or this?

upload_2017-1-20_18-54-0.png

Because @~Dev said he sees this, and on FireFox I see this as well:

upload_2017-1-20_18-54-29.png

idk why the anchor is showing up, I changed it. I figured it was a Cache problem but it's been a few hours, and still up like this. If you all see this as well I'm going to have to go through and see what's the problem.

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 22:06
@Xyphien Yeah the previous color was a bit blinding to read. lol I'll have to go through my sig and change colors there as well. :)

If with "anchor" you mean the blue box, I don't see it. I see the ad, but I don't see the blue box saying how to earn free games/donate.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: