Welcome to ArchGamers

The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! If you're looking to participate in our amazing community, you can apply by going onto our discord and PMing a member of the council.

notifications for purchases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
Local time
Today, 17:16
Will I have to notify a mod when I purchase something from the store, or will they just know? A side question, will they choose the game if I pick random?

CasualCastiel

Knights
Staff member
Knights
Local time
Today, 22:16
Will I have to notify a mod when I purchase something from the store, or will they just know? A side question, will they choose the game if I pick random?
When you make a purchase you have to contact @Xyphien by PM; if you pick random, they'll use a random picker to select the game. There is a video of how they do the giveaways here:
:)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Local time
Today, 17:16
I did not know that :)
I bought something yesterday I figured. I would wait around till a mod got around to it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

About AGC:

AGC = ArchGamers Community. The arch- prefix on words comes from the ancient Greek word for ruler or ruling. As such we are an invite only group of the greatest gamers! AGC is an invite only group of quality gamers that are interested in both hardcore and laid back gaming.

Discord: